- Recruitment unit and Recruitment number
Provides the foundation of fundamental knowledge base in the field of business administration for the generalist and specialist expertise in multiple degrees or sub-disciplines
- Year 1 : Study Basic business courses
- Year 2 Selecting course : Choose 1) Advanced Characterization or 2) Dual degrees
- Class with foreign exchange students
- If meeting the standards of major course by characteristics area, advanced qualification is given
⇒ Characterization Area : Accounting and Finance / Management & Organizations / Operations & Information System Management/ Strategic Marketing Management
※ MBA Dual-degree Program with the U.S. Cal State-LA (1+1) is added
- Application Qualifications
- 1. A person with a bachelor's degree either attained domestic or abroad, or a person with the same educational background according to the law
- 2. Those scheduled to receive bachelor's degrees before August, 2022
- 3. Academic background and major are not concerned
- 4. Global MBA : Available for English Course
- 5. When choosing dual degrees from the Global MBA student course
A. CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY LA
- Need TOEFL IBT over 80 points and GMAT / GRE scores.
- GMAT/GRE may be exempted depending on prior experience before entering the school.
- Details will be announced after admission.
- 6. CAU Leader MBA : Experience in the workplace preferred