- Global MBA[Full Time], CAU-Leader MBA[Night/Weekend course]
- Recruitment unit and Recruitment number
Provides the foundation of fundamental knowledge based on the field of business administration for the generalist and specialist expertise in multiple degrees or sub-disciplines
- Year 1 : Study Basic business courses
- Year 2 Selecting course : Choose 1) Advanced Characterization or 2) Dual degrees
- Class with foreign exchange students
- If the standards for the specialized field of study are met, advanced qualification is given
⇒ Specialized Area : Accounting and Finance / Management & Organizations / Operations & Information System Management/ Strategic Marketing Management
※ MBA Dual-degree Program with the U.S. Cal State-LA (1+1) is added
- Application Qualifications
- 1. A person with a bachelor's degree either attained domestic or abroad, or a person with the same educational background according to the law
- 2. Those scheduled to receive bachelor's degrees before February 28, 2023
- 3. Academic background and major are not concerned
- 4. Global MBA : All classes are in English
- 5. When choosing dual degrees from the Global MBA student course
A. CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY LA
- Need TOEFL IBT over 80 points or IELTS over level 6 and GMAT/GRE scores.
- GMAT/GRE may be exempted depending on prior experience before entering the school.
- Should get "B" or better in Chung-Ang MBA programs.
- Details will be announced after admission.
- 6. CAU Leader MBA : Experience in the workplace preferred No English classes provided
- 7. CAU Leader MBA(Nigt/Weekend Course) does not accept foreign students
- D-2 study visa is no longer available due to changes in the Immigration Law