- Recruitment unit and Recruitment number
Provides the foundation of fundamental knowledge base in the field of business administration for the generalist and specialist expertise in multiple degrees or sub-disciplines
- Year 1 : Study Basic business courses
- Year 2 Selecting course : Choose 1) Advanced Characterization or 2) Dual degrees
- Class with foreign exchange students
- If meeting the standards of major course by characteristics area, advanced qualification is given
⇒ Characterization Area : Accounting and Finance / Management & Organizations / Operations & Information System Management/ Strategic Marketing Management
※ MBA Dual-degree Program with the U.S. Cal State-LA (1+1) is added
- Application Qualifications
- 1. A person with a bachelor's degree either attained domestic or abroad, or a person with the same educational background according to the law
- 2. Those scheduled to receive bachelor's degrees before February, 2022
- 3. Academic background and major are not concerned
- 4. Global MBA : Available for English Course
- 5. When choosing dual degrees from the Global MBA student course
A. FUDAN UNIVERSITY
- TOEFL iBT 90 or IELTS 6.5 or higher must be obtained before receiving an application from FUDAN Univ.
( If no score is found, the admission decision is made by using an additional evaluation by FUDAN Univ )
- If applied for Chinese government scholarship application for English score, you must get English score in March after entering school.
※ There may be further evaluation of FUDAN Univ.
- For the spring semester applicants, they will enter FUDAN Univ after completing the first semester, then they will proceed to cpmplete their last semester at the Chung-Ang University.
- In the final semester of Chung-Ang University, students must complete a thesis review course at Fudan University and the expenses for visiting China for thesis review or defense shall be paid at your own expense.
B. CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY LA
- Need TOEFL IBT over 80 points and GMAT / GRE scores.
- GMAT/GRE may be exempted depending on prior experience before entering the school.
- Details will be announced after admission.
- 6. CAU Leader MBA : Experience in the workplace preferred