- Required Documents
- Required Documents and Remarks _
- A. All documents must be submitted in original copy.
Copied ones can be accepted after being checked with the original ones and receiving confirmation at the Office of MBA.
- B. Documents written in languages other than English or Korean must be translated into English or Korean and their notarization documentation must be attached.
- C. If the documents submitted are incomplete, the applicant shall be rejected and all the documents they submitted shall not be returned. Even if an applicant fails to be admitted, the documents shall not be returned.
- How to get notarial certificate (except China)
- - The certificate and transcript from overseas schools must be submitted with an apostille or confirmation from the Korean Embassy in the school's country or confirmation from the country’s (the location of school) embassy in Korea.
- - Applicants who earned their degree in United States : All documents submitted should be notarized by Korean-American Educational Commission or National Student Clearinghouse. (If you have an apostille, not needed)
- 1. Korean-American Educational Commission(한미교육위원단):
http://www.fulbright.or.kr / Tel: 02-3275-4000
- 2. National Student Clearinghouse :http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/
- Applicant graduating from a university in China
- (1) Submit both the Certificate of Graduation and Degree Certificate
(Notarization is necessary for both, Embassy Legalization is not necessary.)
- ▶ Submit either ① or ② (if not, disqualified and failed)
(Embassy Legalization is not needed, but if it is a Chinese language version it needs to be translated and notarized. If it is in English version then the original document or the printed one of online version is needed.)
- ① ‘Verification Report of China Higher Education Qualification Certificate’
: 中國⾼等敎育学历査詢報告 refer to http://www.chsi.com.cn
- The applicant needs to check whether the degree is available online or can be printed and write that information down 报告编号 at the bottom of the paper and submit it.
- ② ‘Credentials Report’ (认证报告): refer to http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn
- (2) For transcript, if you also submit a certificate of academic record from the website of ① or ② above, then the transcript from your school does not need Embassy Legalization. (If not, Korean Embassy Legalization is needed on it. If it is not in English version, it needs translation and notarization.)
- - If specific circumstances were not mentioned above:
- 1. Please contact Apostille / Korean embassy(consul) in each country.
- 2. Contact the country’s (the location of school) embassy in Korea.
- 1. Non-refundable Application fee: 80,000KRW (U.S. Dollar 80$, not including bank fees)
- 2. Submitted documents can not be altered, and will not be returned to the applicants.
- 3. Application alteration, cancellation, and refund are not available after Application fee payment.
- 4. In order to complete, applicants must submit all required documents.
- 5. Applicants are responsible for any error in application documents.
- 1. If any of the submitted materials contain false information, admission can be cancelled.
❏ Tuition refund (Abandon admission)
※ The tuition fee will not be refunded if the admission is canceled due to the disqualification for admission or if the applicant submits the application with any dishonest errors.
|Application period||Refund amount||Submission||The place of submission|
|Full refund of tuition and admission fees paid||- letter of giving up registration
- personal identification card
- copy of one's account
|Same as Current Standards The entrance fee and the certain amount of tuition are deducted.||- application to leave
- copy of one's account